Saturday, October 23, 2010

Three words to remember while shopping in a Mexican grocery.

If you took a sticky, (where I come from, that's derived from 'sticky beak', meaning, 'to take a look') at my last post, at a grocery outside of L.A., you would have hopefully drooled over the taco's and more than likely been able to smell them through the photo's.

If you did not have a sticky, you should have one.

After we were able to drag ourselves away from the man with all the good food, we rolled into the market.

JAX.

JAX MARKET.

This is what I found.

If I wasn't so bashful and knew more Spanish, I may have had some scary and amusing photo's of the meat section.

So here you go.

I wonder, if I searched really hard, would I be able to find one of these in Australia?
























Possibility. Imagination. Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment