Sunday, October 3, 2010

Time to eat












As you can see..not a lot of footage of the mighty hamburger. Most of the time when you see photo's on here of food, cooked from me or others, I'm usually real, real hungry. My belly is in fits and my hands are shaking, but I simply cannot pass up most opportunities to get some beautiful shots of the food I'm about to eat.

Than there is Glenn. Poor Glenn. If he is with me I spasmodically ask him to wait. "Oh, holy crap, this is *&%#ing spectacular", "No wait, wait, hang on, just one more, don't it eat yet, DON"T TOUCH IT". Than, when I forget how to use my camera, that will be followed by, " *&%#, *&%#ing camera".

He is a good, good husband. If somebody asked me to not eat so they could take photo's I would probably freeze and become speechless while I slowly scooped up my food, never taking my eyes off that person who suggested such a sinful and ridiculous suggestion.

So, that is why there really wasn't many photo's of this glorious hamburger. Just too hungry and too shaky. I have to say, Aussies just make great hamburgers.

Oh, in case you were wondering, the last tow photo's really are not all that different. I just wanted to look at them twice, they looked and were so, so tasty. So there you go Joe blow.

1 comment:

  1. yummo.. i can smell it. well almost. poor glenn. what a good husband you are indeed. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete