Sunday, September 26, 2010

Indian Rocks, Yosemite N.P.

Good evening dear world out there. It's an unfortunate thing sometimes when you just don't have a power outlet nearby. This is one thing I didn't think off before we began our journey. Well, we did in a way. We have a charger that plugs into our car while we drive and charges our machines for us, but those machines don't stay charged forever and we sure don't like being in the car all that long.

Some places we have been lucky to score a power outlet right next to us, but most of the time, so far,  we are not around too much society, nor service, nor power. Which, I am mighty grateful.

There is so much to tell and so many wonderful photo's to share with you, yet so little time here, in no power outlet world. I would never have thought I would be searching for power. Geez, on a peaceful, cross country journey through lands so far from any world I know and the first thing I wonder is, "I really hope there is Internet". Pitiful.

So this is me leaving you, just for another few days until we reach Tuscon Arizona, with my Ansel Adams inspired black and whites of Yosemite National Park. For anyone reading at home, that's in California. These were taken after a five mile hike (I won't go much further), ending up at Indian Rocks. Nice one.

P.S. my absolute dream while on this trip was to be able to sit back in the evening and share the last couple of days with you. Writing and exploring my photo's. It has been a little 'skewif', a little wild if you will. At times. Just chaotic. Just spectacular.

Everything you need to make a memorable journey.






























No comments:

Post a Comment