Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vietnam Part Four

 This is definitely the last of my photo's from Vietnam. I know it's a little overkill, a lot to take in over  a couple of days, that is if you look on here four times in two days, which would be unlikely


  I once asked my Aunt Kazoo ma to burn a bunch of music for me, she told me she would only give me one or two Cd's every every now and again, that way I could appreciate the music rather than be so busting to listen to it all at once just because it was in my possession.






















I really do try to avoid the notorious romantic sunset photo's, but I thought the varied contrast of these two almost identical shots was a fair cry from the norm, since I had just watched some lazy daisy cow's plod on past. Oh how moments pass us by.




My last morning in Vietnam.


I like to imagine having breakfast in Saigon most mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment